Well first off, I would never put my number on here to begin with ! I put my number on myspace awhile ago and I had like fifteen random people texting me asking me dumb questions :o so yeah, I learned my lesson with that one. You dont want creeps, expecially off of wiki you never know how old or who they are cause people can go in and change all your information. What if you have like a fifty year old stalker ? uh. ew. haha.
I honesly wouldnt even put my email up either, than youll get like 465468 spam messages ! It would be really annoying.
Would you have thought that there would be random people texting you when you posted it in the first place?
ReplyDeletethis was an excellent blog. gave examples instead of just facts. good job.
ReplyDeleteGood posting! That 456,468 span messages is certainly something I will try to stay away from :). Good job!
ReplyDeleteGood job with your blog post;; I liked the way you gave examples! (:
ReplyDeleteNice blog i like it and yes you probally learned your lesson lol >.<
ReplyDeletetmalsh at, What if you have like a fifty year old stalker ? uh. ew. haha. " :D
ReplyDelete