Hey thanks for the comment Kendra, and I understand the game thing. It takes me while to get the hang of a game. You'll get better at it if you keep trying. When you get mad just take a deep breath, calm down and try to think why you cant get it. Well ttyl.
I do the same thing. Games and I just don't get along.
ReplyDeleteHey thanks for the comment Kendra, and I understand the game thing. It takes me while to get the hang of a game. You'll get better at it if you keep trying. When you get mad just take a deep breath, calm down and try to think why you cant get it. Well ttyl.
ReplyDeleteSomebodys a sore loser lol
ReplyDeleteKendra, omg I love video games! Three fingers don't even bend all the way any more bc I play too much Guitar Hero. ;D
ReplyDeletei hate video games too
ReplyDeleteI get extremely angry at games but at the same time I love playing them. XD I tend to get violent.
ReplyDeletehey its not the controlers fault
ReplyDelete